I will choose awardspace.com as a file hosting service, and http://co.cc as a domain name picker. http://co.cc allows us to choose a free domain name with co.cc instead of .com. This looks very much similar to .com and many people think this is a country redirection. If you want, you may buy a commercial domain name, but I wouldn't recommend that because they suspend the phishing website after some time when they detect suspicious activities. So, always go for free domain names while phishing websites.
So, on the first step, go to http://co.cc and get a free domain name. Follow all the instructions and it should not be a problem. These days, you are not allowed to get domain for phishing facebook with names close to it, like fbook, fb00k, facebook101, etc. They have taken the countermeasure against phishing. But don't worry, they don't have protection against other sites other than facebook and gmail. Also, you can use camouflage technique, like fabecook.com which looks very much similar to facebook. Try for a while and you will be able to get a proper good looking domain name.
After you get the domain, go to awardspace.com. Create a free account and setup for a $0 hosting. Follow all instructions to activate via email and then follow the following instructions:
- Click on "website manager"
- Go to "Domain Manager"
- Add the domain name that you got from http://co.cc.
- On the "NS" field, you will see something like "ns5.awardspace.com" and "ns6.awardspace.com" and the IP under "A" field.
- Note this information and now go to http://co.cc and click on "manage domain" and then setup.
- Choose "Name server" as the desired setup and then fill up those two name servers in the blank fields.
Now, to host the actual phishing files, follow these procedures:
- Go to "Start phishing in 5 minutes" and download the automatic phish creator software.
- Create a complete phishing page for any website.
- Now go to awardspace.com and click on Website manager > File manager.
- Click on "File manager Lite".
- Now upload all your files under your domain name.
- Don't forget to put the permission to 777. You can see this just on the top of your files list. Just select the files and set permission to 777.
- The process is complete. You have hosted your phishing files properly.
This sets up the domain name and hosting services. Note that the operation may take upto 48 hours to complete. Have patience. Once complete, you can type your domain name on the browser and it shall open your phishing page. So, enjoy. You have now chosen domain for phishing and uploaded the phishing files successfully. If any questions, drop comment below. Thank you.